Active Sightseeing Tours
Not in the mood for physical activities? We offer a variety of great active sightseeing options. There are simply to many places to visit around Denver but some of the more popular destinations include the following:
- Visit famous Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre; the world's largest natural outdoor amphitheatre!
- Visit a gold mine and old mining town
- Enjoy history and views at Lookout Mountain's Nature Center and Buffalo Bill's Grave
- Take a tour at some local breweries and taste their products. Colorado brews more beer per capita than any other state!
- Drive to the top of a 14,000ft mountain by car!
- Enjoy spectacular views and wildlife at the Rocky Mountain National Park
- Ride an original steam train through the mountains
- Spend the night in a mountain hut deep into the Rockies
- Ride the longest and highest cog train in the world to the top of Pikes Peak (over 14,000ft!) followed by a visit to Manitu Springs and the Garden of the Gods close to Colorado Springs.
- Visit the Royal Gorge and Bridge
Feel free to combine any of the above options to create your own custom sightseeing trip! Excursions start from $99/pp. Group rates are available.