How to Book your Trip
You can contact us by email at:
We are open 365 days a year, unless otherwise posted on this page
Our business hours are 8am to 8pm MST; 7 days a week
Call us at (303) 984-6151
Our mailing address is:
Denver Adventures, LLC
P.O. Box 16969
Golden, CO 80402
For comments about this website or feedback on your experience with Denver Adventures, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We encourage you to book your adventure as early as possible to ensure availability.
- To cancel a reservation, contact us no later than 72 hrs before the departure time/date of your trip for a 100% refund (minus the credit card processing fee). No-shows and cancelations within 72 hours of the trip departure are non-refundable. For rafting we have a 1-week cancelation policy. Call us at least one week before trip departure to get a full refund (minus the credit card processing fee).
- A major credit card is required to book your adventure. We charge the total amount on your credit card at the time of reservation
- All prices include taxes and fees but a small credit card processing fee will be applied (typically $5 total)
- Weather in the Rockies can be unpredictable so bring some extra clothes with you. "Layering" is the best method of clothing for activities in the mountains. We also recommend bringing/wearing hiking shoes (or sneakers with good ankle support), sunglasses, sunscreen, hat/cap, windbreaker, light gloves, camera, and small backpack for personal belongings. Please consider that the temperature difference between the city and the trail location could be as much as 20 degrees.
- Proper hydration is essential for performing activities at high altitude. Even though water and a sportsdrink are provided, you may want to bring an extra bottle. Some people encounter headaches due to the elevation. Aspirin is helpful in such case.
- Denver Adventures can cancel the activity any time due to weather conditions or other factors. We will refund your money or apply it to a future trip.
- Denver Adventures sets the difficulty of your adventure based on the information you provide on the Liability Waiver and Health Questionnaire upon your arrival and when you reserve your adventure by phone or email. Weather, trail conditions, and other factors impacting your safety can also lead to adventure changes or cancelations.