Climb a 14,000ft Mountain!
Colorado has more than 50 peaks over 14,000ft high and you being an adventurer, you need to have climbed at least one of them simply to experience this incredible feeling of summiting one of the country's highest mountains. There are climbs for any level hiker but you do need to be an good physical condition for this strenuous adventure. There is no climbing gear (ropes, etc.) needed for any of the climbs we do, so you don't need any mountaineering experience. Beginner climbs are more gradual while advanced climbs require hand-and-foot work in some sections as well as the ability to handle vertigo (fear of heights). All climbs are full day adventures which usually take about 10-12 hours in total depending on weather conditions and the particular mountain.
- Full day 14-er climbs start at $299/pp
- Some mountains require an overnight stay. Call for pricing.
- Group rates available
All prices include the following:
- All equipment (snowshoes, first aid kit, etc.)
- Door-to-door transportation (pickup in the greater Denver area)
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
- Expert guidance
- All park entrance fee
- $10 gift certificate redeemable on your next trip with Denver Adventures
- Taxes, permits, and entrance fees