Colorado Springs Adventures!!
Call us at (303) 984-6151 or email email@example.com for more information or to book your trip.
Colorado Springs is the gateway to a huge selection of outdoor adventures. We offer anything from fun sightseeing to strenuous adventures. All transportation (pickup at your hotel), equipment, drinks, and snacks are included. Any group size is welcome, but there is a 4 person minimum for all tours.
Whether you choose a half or a full day adventure, the hiking in the Rocky Mountains is simply awesome. The views, natural scenery, wildlife, healthy exercise and crisp air make for a memorable experience. Hikes at all levels are available and ask for our group rates if you have more than 8 people. Most hiking locations are very close to Colorado Springs so that just means more time in the outdoors for you! Depending on the degree of difficulty and weather conditions hikes take place at various famous locations such as Cheyenne Mountain (NORAD Command Center), Pikes Peak, Seven Falls, Garden of the Gods, Cripple Creek, etc.
- Half-day hike: in a total of 4 hours you will hike approx. 2.5 hours on Rocky Mountain trails. On the way back to the city we will swing by the Garden of the Gods park. The cost is $99/pp.
- Full-day hike: this adventure runs from 8:30am to approx 5pm. It consists of a morning hike in one location and an afternoon hike in a different location. Lunch is included and served between the 2 hikes. If you prefer and weather permitting, we can also do one long hike with lunch on the trail. The cost is $169/pp.
While we have plenty of beginner trails available, mountain biking in the Rocky Mountains will always be a bit more challenging than at home. This is mainly due to the altitude and mountainous terrain. If you are in good physical condition and have ridden a mountain bike before you are good to go! Not only will it be great exercise but the scenery and views will be stunning. All transportation (pickup at your hotel), equipment (bikes, helmets, etc.), drinks, and snacks are included. Our mountain bikes are full suspension and have disc brakes. There is a 3 person minimum for mountain bike rides.
- Half-day mountain bike ride: in a total of 4 hours you will ride approx. 2.5 hours on Rocky Mountain trails. The cost is $119/pp.
- Full-day mountain bike ride: this adventure runs from 8:30am to approx 5pm. It consists of a morning ride in one location and an afternoon ride in a different location. Lunch is included and served between the 2 rides. If you prefer and weather permitting, we can also do one long ride with lunch on the trail. The cost is $179/pp.
There are so many attractions to visit and things to see around Colorado Springs that it would be impossible to include them all into one tour. For this reason we have created a list of locations we recommend visiting. You can put together your own sightseeing tour simply by selecting 2 or more attractions from the list below:
- Pikes Peak Cog Rail Train: take a ride on the world's steepest and longest cog rail up to the top of Pikes Peak at over 14,000ft!!
- Manitou Springs, CO: quaint mining town with old building and plenty of cozy souvenir stores
- Cliff Dwellings: explore the fascinating architecture of the ancient Anasazi living in "houses" carved out of the red rocks.
- Cave of the Winds: this unique cave system is a must-see. Go back in time and admire the stalactites and stalagmites and feel the underground silence and cool air.
- Garden of the Gods: unique park with spectacular red rock formations. Easy to drive and hike through.
- Seven Falls: 7 huge waterfalls in one! Take the staircase along this massive waterfall and get an close-up view of the thundering water.
- Air Force Academy: take an interesting tour around this sight nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains.
- The Royal Gorge: visit and walk on the highest bridge in the world spanning over a 1,000ft deep canyon.
Tell us what you want to see and will make it happen! Half and full day tours are available starting at $99/pp. All tours include all entrance fees, transportation your experieced guide, snacks, and drinks. The full day tours also include lunch.
At about 1 hour driving from Colorado Springs is the famous Royal Gorge. This stunning 1,000ft deep and narrow canyon is a must-see. However, the best way to see it is from the water actually rafting through the canyon itself!! The Royal Gorge rafting experience is an intermediate level trip and truly memorable. It consists of 3 hours of challenging rapids (class III and IV), stunning natural beauty, and of course the canyon itself. Transportation, guides, all equipment, drinks, and snacks are included. The price is $169/pp. Minimum age is 15.