When is the last time you had fun at a company event? Can't think of one? Most corporate events tend to be fairly boring ordeals. Try something different, change the scenery, go outdoors!! The Rocky Mountains are the perfect place to leave work behind and get to know your colleagues on a more personal level.
The options are limitless but here are some examples of popular events:
- Hike on some of Colorado's most beautiful trails less than 30 minutes from the city and have a nice lunch/dinner at one of Colorado's local micro-breweries. Have a picnic with stunning views, even have an outdoor meeting. Snowshoe during the winter ... No need to rent out expensive hotel conference rooms and overpay for a buffet. We can do this in as little as 4 hours morning or afternoon, or we can even start it after business hours during the summer!!
- Denver Adventures offers an excellent adventure facility perfect for team building. At about 1 hour West of Denver, this facility has a challenging ropes and obstacle course with over 10 high and 15 low activities. Experienced guides will safely guide your group through the exercises to put people's coordination and cooperation through the test. Basic log cabins, a full industrial kitchen and several unique meeting rooms are available as well.
- What about a GPS-navigation challenge course in the Rocky Mountains? This adventure is truly special. Participants receive GPS units pre-programmed with various coordinates. Along the way, at each way point, the group is tasked with a challenge they need to complete before moving on to the next point. Each challenge requires both individual contributions and team work.
- "You want me to do what? Build a raft strong enough to hold people and then cross a lake with it?" That's right. People really learn how to work together in order to pull off this activity. With only very few materials provided, each team will have to build a raft and cross a small mountain lake with it. You would be surprised how creative people will get. Can you say "think out of the box"?
- Corporate teams, divisions, or departments are often challenged to climb to the top and achieve peak performance to reach corporate goals. So why not physically climb to the top (of a 14-er) to symbolize the challenging road ahead and to encourage people to do things they may not have ever done by themselves? To be able to do this as a team will make your organization far more cohesive and productive at work. There are plenty of 14-ers out there suitable for people in average physical condition.
Let us put together a truly unique event for your business. People will be talking about it for months after and it's easy on your budget!
Call or Email Us for more details.