You think this is an activity for kids? Think again. This tubing hill is about 100 yards long and gets your heart going. How does it work? Well, after a 30-minute scenery drive up the mountains we arrive at the tubing location. You pick up one of our tubes and hike up the hill. Once at the top, you get on it and hold on for dear life! Repeat until you're beat. In a half day, total of 4 hours, you will have between 2.5 and 3 hours on the hill. That is plenty of time to wear anyone out. If you don't fall asleep on the drive back, you will soon after that! FYI: for kids or less adventurous people, this is also a shorter less challenging hill.
- Half-day only: 3-hour all-inclusive for $69 per person
- Full day (5 hours) consisting of 2 hours at a snow tubing hill with lift for $149/pp
- Group rates available
All prices include the following:
- Use of tubes
- Door-to-door transportation (pickup in the greater Denver area)
- Drinks and snacks
- Expert guidance
- $10 gift certificate redeemable on your next trip with Denver Adventures
- Lift ticket for full day only.
- Taxes, permits, and entrance fees