This is a fun activity for the entire family and great for corporate groups. You can experience a Colorado winter wonderland without having to do more strenuous activities such as skiing or snowshoeing. After a scenic 75-minute drive through the Rocky Mountains you and your guide arrive at your destination where you are provided with a lift ticket and a fast snow tube. Hop on the conveyor belt lift that takes you to the top of the hill. From there, it's all downhill! Literally. This adventure includes transportation from Denver, 2 hours of tubing, your tube, lift ticket, drinks and a snack. The tubing hill is spectacular with curves and banks to ride down on. Total duration including transportation is about 5 hours. If you don't fall asleep on the drive back, you will soon after that! Typically available from December through March depending on snow levels Group rates available for groups of 5 or more.
- All-inclusive snow tubing adventure with lift for $149/pp (2-3 people); $129/pp (4-5 people); $119/pp (6-9 people)
- Snow Tubing Combo Adventure: from $219 per person Combine the snow tubing adventure with any other adventure offered by Denver Adventures. For example, snow tube in the afternoon and mountain bike, hike, rock climb, zipline, raft, trail run, snow tube or sightsee in the morning. Combo adventure prices start at $219/pp and include a 30 to 60-minute lunch break between activities (lunch not included). Call to select your combo adventure, check availability, and get exact prices. To book your combo adventure, click on the Book It! button or contact us by phone or email.
Convenience fee applies to online bookings only. To book by phone call us between 8am and 8pm MST at (303)984-6151. We do not accept online bookings for reservations within 24 hrs of trip departure. For questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All prices include the following:
- Use of a snow tube
- Door-to-door transportation (pickup in the greater Denver area)
- Drinks and snacks
- 2 hours of tubing time
- Lift ticket
- Expert guidance
- $10/pp discount on your next trip with Denver Adventures
- Taxes, permits, and entrance fees