Zipline Adventure Tours
At only 30 minutes from downtown we are the closest zip line course to Denver. Nestled in a Rocky Mountain pine forest we operate Colorado's fastest and longest zip lines. At an elevation of over 8,000ft you will fly at up to 55mph and 200ft high on zip lines totaling over 6,000ft in length!! With Denver Zipline Tours, you’ll soar through pine forests and mountain meadows. Enjoy the fresh air and magnificent views of the Rocky Mountains.
We are open year around and offer three fantastic zipline adventures!
Convenience fee applies to online bookings only. To book by phone call us between 8am and 8pm MST at (303)984-6151. We do not accept online bookings for reservations within 24 hrs of trip departure. For questions contact us at email@example.com.$119/pp — Ride 6 long and exciting lines, including two of Colorado's longest and fastest ziplines! The 6-zipline adventure is the same concept as the 4-zipline, but you will fly on 2 additional huge zips, with a healthy nature hike between zip 1 and 2. The nature hike is short, but it is uphill at high elevation, therefore, we recommend good physical condition. Ziplines range from 850ft to over 1,900ft! Total trip duration is about 3 hours including suiting up, a brief shuttle ride, practice line, and safety talk. Optional transportation from Denver or anywhere West of Denver is available for a small extra fee. Pickup times are usually 1 hour before the adventure start time. Reservations are required. Group discounts are available for parties of 10 or more. Call us for a quote. Kids 9 and under ride at $30/pp off.
Convenience fee applies to online bookings only. To book by phone call us between 8am and 8pm MST at (303)984-6151. We do not accept online bookings for reservations within 24 hrs of trip departure. For questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.$89/pp — Ride 4 exciting ziplines, including the longest and the fastest zipline in Colorado! Ziplines range from 850ft to over 1,900ft! There is very little walking required between ziplines, but good physical condition is recommended. Total trip duration is approximately 2.5 hours. including suiting up, a brief shuttle ride, practice line, and safety talk. Optional transportation from Denver or anywhere West of Denver is available for a small extra fee. Pickup times are usually 1 hour before the adventure start time. Group discounts are available for parties of 10 or more. Call us for a quote. Kids 9 and under ride at $30/pp off. Reservations are required.
Zipline Combo AdventureCombine the 4 or 6-zipline tour with any other adventure offered by Denver Adventures. For example, zipline in the morning and mountain bike, rock climb, hike, raft, snowshoe, snow tube or sightsee in the afternoon. Full day adventure prices start at $175/pp and include a 30 to 60-minute lunch break between activities (lunch not included). Click on the Book It! button to select your combo adventure, check availability, and get exact prices. To book your combo adventure, click on the Book It! button or contact us by phone or email.
- Reservations are required. Walk-ups without reservations will not be accepted.
- Reservations become non-refundable 72 hours before trip departure.
- All safety equipment, guides, drinks & snacks are included in your adventure!
- Minimum age is 5. Parents may be able to ride tandem with small kids.
- Kids (9 and under) ride at a $30/pp discount but must be accompanied by a paying parent or guardian.
- Maximum weight limit is 225 lbs and is strictly enforced. Weight limit includes clothes and shoes but not your zipline equipment.
- No refunds for people over the weight limit.
- Riders must be in good physical condition without medical issues such as heart conditions, pregnancy, extreme fear of heights, recent surgery or injuries, etc.
- For a small additional fee we can include transportation to and from downtown Denver or any location west of Denver. It's a 30-minute drive each way.
- If you prefer to drive yourself to the zipline location we will provide you with the address and directions in the confirmation email once you book your adventure.
- Gratuity for our hard working guides is not included but greatly appreciated.
- All prices include taxes and fees but a small credit card processing fee will be applied at the time of reservation.
- Group pricing is available for groups of 10 or more people
- If the weather, insufficient number of participants, or other circumstances cause us to cancel your tour, you will be informed by phone and/or email to reschedule or refund.
- This adventure runs rain or shine.
You can contact us by email at:
We are open year around except Thanksgiving and December 25th unless otherwise posted on this page
Our business hours are 8am to 8pm MST; 7 days a week
Call us at (303) 984-6151
Our mailing address is:
Denver Adventures, LLC
P.O. Box 16969
Golden, CO 80402
For comments about this website or feedback on your experience with Denver Adventures, email us at email@example.com