Zipline Adventure Tours
At only 30 minutes from downtown we are the closest zip line course to Denver. Nestled in a Rocky Mountain pine forest we operate Colorado's fastest and longest zip lines. At an elevation of over 8,000ft you will fly at up to 50mph and 200ft high on zip lines totaling over 6,000ft in length!! With Denver Zipline Tours, you’ll soar through pine forests and mountain meadows. Enjoy the fresh air and magnificent views of the Rocky Mountains.
We currently offer three fantastic zipline adventures!
4-Zipline Adventure$89/pp—Ride 4 exciting ziplines, including two of the longest ziplines in Colorado! Ziplines range from 850ft to 1,900ft! There is very little walking required between ziplines, but good physical condition is recommended. Total trip duration is approximately 3 hours with starting times of 9:30am and 1:30pm. If you would like us to pick you up for an extra $10/pp, the pickup times are at 8:30am for the morning trip, and 1pm for the afternoon trip. If necessary, you may request a different pickup time.
6-Zipline Adventure$119pp—Ride 6 long and exciting lines, including three of Colorado's longest and fastest ziplines! The 6-zipline is the same concept as the 4-zipline, but you will participate in 2 additional huge zips, with a healthy nature hike between zip 1 and 2. The nature hike is very short, but it is uphill at high elevation, therefore, we recommend above-average physical condition. Total trip duration is 4 hours with starting times of 9:30am and 1:30pm. If you would like us to pick you up for an extra $10/pp, the pickup times are at 8:30am and 1pm. If necessary, you may request a different pickup time.
Zipline Combo AdventureCombine the 4 or 6-zipline tour with any other adventure offered by Denver Adventures. For instance, zipline in the morning and mountain bike, rock climb, hike, sightsee, or visit a few micro-breweries in the afternoon. Full day adventure prices start at $149/pp. Call us for more information.
- Reservations are required. Walk-ups without reservations will not be accepted.
- Peak season tour start times (June-August): Sunday through Friday 9:30am, 1:30pm (optional 5pm); Saturday 8am, 11am, 2pm, and 5pm.
- Low season tour start times (Sept-May): Every day at 9:30am and 1:30pm
- Meeting location: our zipline office is located at 26267 Conifer Rd. in Conifer, CO 80433.
- Reservations become non-refundable 72 hours before trip departure.
- All safety equipment, guides, drinks & snacks are included in your adventure!
- Minimum age is 5. Parents may be able to ride tandem with small kids.
- Kids under 10 ride at a 50% discount but must be accompanied by a paying parent or guardian.
- Maximum weight limit is 225 lbs
- Riders must be in good physical condition without medical issues such as heart conditions, pregnancy, extreme fear of heights, recent surgery or injuries, etc.
- For an additional $10/pp we include transportation to and from downtown Denver or any location west of Denver. It's a 30-minute drive each way.
- If you prefer to drive yourself to the zipline location we will provide you with the address and directions in the confirmation email once you book your adventure.
- Gratuity for our hard working guides is not included but appreciated.
- All prices include taxes and fees but a small credit card processing fee will be applied.
- Group pricing is available for groups of 10 or more people
- If the weather, insufficient number of participants, or other circumstances cause us to cancel your tour, you will be informed by phone and/or email. This adventure runs rain or shine.
You can contact us by email at:
We are open 365 days a year, unless otherwise posted on this page
Our business hours are 8am to 8pm MST; 7 days a week
Call us at (303) 984-6151
Our mailing address is:
Denver Adventures, LLC
P.O. Box 16969
Golden, CO 80402
For comments about this website or feedback on your experience with Denver Adventures, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org