Not in the mood for physical activities? We offer a variety of active sightseeing options. Whether you just want to escape the city for a few hours or for a full day, we can put together a trip that fits your needs. Individuals, small, and large groups are welcome. There are endless places to visit around Denver but some of the more popular destinations include the following:
- Visit the famous Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater – the world’s largest natural outdoor amphitheater!
- Stroll the shops in the small historic cowboy town of Golden
- Visit a gold mine and old mining town
- Enjoy history and views at Lookout Mountain’s Nature Center and Buffalo Bill’s Grave
- Drive to the top of a 14,000ft mountain by car!
- Also ask about our Colorado Springs sightseeing tours including riding the longest and highest cog train(CLOSED FOR THE SEASON) in the world to the top of Pikes Peak (over 14,000ft!), a visit to Manitu Springs, the Garden of the Gods, old Gold Camp Road and more. Minimum of 4 paying clients needed to run this Colorado Springs adventure.