FUNDRAISING/DONATIONS

FUNDRAISE WHILE RIDING COLORADO’S LONGEST AND FASTEST ZIPLINES!

The Denver Adventures and Zipline Tours fundraising program offers organizations, community groups, and non-profits an innovative way to raise funds for your cause. All participants who visit Denver Adventures and Zipline Tours for your fundraising event will receive a discount on admission, and a portion of every ticket goes back to your organization.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

    • STEP 1: Select a day or week when your fundraising campaign will be active.
    • STEP 2: Denver Adventures and Zipline Tours will provide you with a 20% discount and you decide the split. For example, a 10% discount for your guests and 10% back to the organization. You can break it out in any combination…you choose!
    • STEP 3: Denver Adventures and Zipline Tours provides you with digital flyers that include a unique discount code for your guests.
    • STEP 4: Spread the word (with the discount code) to your network!
    • STEP 5: We track use of the discount code. After your campaign dates are over, Denver Adventures and Zipline Tours will cut a check to your organization.

Did you know that a portion of every Denver Adventures and Zipline Tours ticket sold is returned to the local park we call home? So when you fundraise with Denver Adventures and Zipline Tours, you’re not only generating funds for your worthy cause, you’re also giving back to your local community park system! Double the good!

GET STARTED

Just complete the form below to apply. We will reach out to discuss our program options with you.

Denver Adventures and Zipline Tours Fundraisers agree to honor Denver Adventures and Zipline Tours cancellation policy.

LOOKING FOR AUCTION TICKET DONATIONS?

HOW DOES IT WORK?

    • STEP 1: During your auction set out a sign-up sheet for people to sign-up to go ziplining.  We will provide you with a digital copy of the sign-up form.
    • STEP 2: Everyone that has signed up on the sign-up sheet during the auction pays your organization the full ticket price listed at the end of the auction.
    • STEP 3: The organization cuts Denver Adventures and Zipline Tours a check for 80% and the remaining 20% the organization keeps as a donation.
    • STEP 4: The organization sends Denver Adventures and Zipline Tours the sign-up sheet of people that have purchased the tickets during the auction.
    • STEP 5: Denver Adventures and Zipline Tours will contact those clients to select a specific date and time once we have received payment from your organization.

**Please note: Tickets purchased are not valid between memorial day and labor day.

GET STARTED

Email info@denveradventures.com to apply.  We will reach out to discuss our program options with you.

Denver Adventures and Zipline Tours Fundraisers agree to honor Denver Adventures and Zipline Tours cancellation policy.